Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lilly James... My one and only princess


My baby girl, my princess, my angel, my everything. 
I gave birth to Lilly on June 19, 2007 at 6:03 pm weighing 6.7 pds and 20in long. 
The labor was easy I pushed no more then 10 mins. When she finally was here my 
body went into shock. I was hot, sweating, cold and shaking. I had no idea what 
was happening after my body calmed down I got to hold my beautiful baby for the
 first time. She was perfect in so many ways. Lilly was the perfect baby. She never 
cried, she slept thur the night at 6 weeks. She was so easy going. Her and I spent 
every single minute of everyday together until she went to school at 3. I took her 
everywhere the beach, zoo, parks, Disneyland, seaworld, legoland anywhere you 
can think she's been. She crawled at 9 months and walked at 13 months. Her first 
birthday was huge! We had a pool party at Nanas house and there was about 60 
people. It pretty much lasted the whole day, I can't believe that was over 5 years 
ago!! She's growing into such a beautiful person inside and out. She has a free 
spirit and cares about everybody and their feelings. I need to be more like her.
She's in kindergarten and loves it!! She can't wait to get into first grade. She's 
almost in AR!! She's 13 words away from it!!! She loves reading, doing her 
homework, art projects but she also loves to watch movies. She has been in alot of 
activities gymnastics, soccer, dance and now she's in taekwondo. Shes in yellow 
belt right now. And she loves it!! It has built her confidence and she sticks 
up for herself alot now. I cant believe she will be 6 in June.
I had Lilly when I was 22 and it was a life changer! She gave life so much more
meaning. She was my world and still is. You first born will always have a very 
special place in your heart; they are the reason you became a mom. Becoming a mom 
was such a blessing and I cant be any happier with how my life turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment