I'm new to this so here it goes.... My name is Brittnee and I've been married for over 6 years. I have 3 amazing children. My first born my only princess Lilly James her birthday is June 19, 2007 she just started Kinder and loves it so much. She's such a free spirit. Logan is my first son his birthday is October 15, 2010 he's my wild child, he keeps me on my toes. He loves Spider-Man and tools. Lincoln is my baby his birthday is December 15, 2011 he's very spoiled. My boys are 14 months apart to the day. Ill be posting about each of them later.
I hope I'll be able to keep up with this my life is alittle crazy with 3 kids, 2 dogs and a husband. If I think of anything else I'll be adding it!!
That's alittle about me for right now Ill be posting soon again!
Thanks <3 Brit
No comments:
Post a Comment